Sanremo Cafe Racer 2-3 Group
Sanremo Cafe Racer 2-3 Group
The Café Racer is a multi boiler, automatic espresso machine that stands out as being high performance and loved by baristas for its reliability and thermal stability. Just like the name implies this espresso machine was inspired by the motorcycles that originated in London and can be seen in the functionality and performance of the digital display system which acts as a powerful tool to help baristas understand their coffee better. A couple of things that really stand out about this machine are the adjustable drip trays and 360° cool touch steam wands. This espresso machine is perfect for specialty and high-volume cafés and because it's easy to use, any barista can use it. This is a fully customizable espresso machine that can be designed to fit your café look and needs.
Café Racer Naked Features
The Café Naked features see-through sides so you can get a true glimpse of its working components and its heart of steel featuring a boiler made of AISI 316. This is a great option if you want to brand your café by providing a unique and fun coffee experience.
- The boiler system ensures a new level of thermal precision thanks to the 4 points of temperature PID control.
- Volumetric pump performance: the unique 300 l/h pump guarantees constant pressure in all conditions of the machine's use.
- High-performance flowmeter volumetrics ensure an accurate and precise dose in the cup.
- System digital display provides visibility of all working parameters, with smart touch settings of the individual groups.
- For maximum thermal stability the portafilters and boilers are made of AISI 316 steel and the groups are made of AISI 316L.
- Adjustable height work surface: the “all in one” suspension system allows cups of different shapes and heights for high productivity and temperature control.
- Soft-preinfusion: the Flowactive System allows for precise control of the water flow and pre-infusion time.
- LED work light area to accommodate any work environment regardless of the lighting situation.
- Scheduled maintenance based on liters of coffee dispensed plus an automatic cleaning cycle.
*** THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEE FOR PUERTO RICO, HAWAII, & ALASKA. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE. ***
Stock Depends on Manufacturer.
Machine will be shipped from Manufacturer.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
We are pleased to inform you that, as part of our commitment to ensuring your satisfaction, we are now offering complimentary installation of espresso machines anywhere within the United States*.
*Please note that this service is available in easily accessible main cities and does not cover rural areas.
Our installation service is available at no additional cost for all espresso machines within the specified areas.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - Includes a 1-Year Parts Warranty.